Save your spot now! Precision Fermentation will be presenting a live webinar on January 21, 2020, part of the Brewers Association’s popular “Collab Hour” Weekly Webcast– The Connected Brewer: Leveraging Real-Time Fermentation Monitoring to Elevate Product Quality and Operational Efficiency.
Day: Thursday January 21, 2020
Time: 10am PT / 11am MT / 12 noon CT / 1pm ET
Location: BA Collab Hour Webcast
Cost: Free for Brewers Association members
The fermentation management process that brewers use today has changed little for thousands of years. Successful outcomes are traditionally arduous and very dependent on the expertise and skill of each brewery’s staff. Can it be improved, as a process? In this webinar, you will learn:
- Challenges with the traditional methods of fermentation analysis and management: product control, repeatability, and efficiency
- What is real-time fermentation monitoring?
- Key metrics of fermentation: Dissolved oxygen, pH, gravity, pressure, temperature, and conductivity
- The key benefits of graphical representation of fermentation data
- Correlating empirical data with subjective evaluation to maintain quality
- Real-world stories about data-driven fermentation in production
Dave Frizzell – Senior Product Development Specialist, Precision Fermentation
Erik Myers – Director of Brewing Operations, Fullsteam Brewery