Australian brewers, join us! Precision Fermentation will be featured in a live “Mash Up” on Tuesday February 16th at 2pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time, live on YouTube – Real Time Fermentation Monitoring for Quality and Efficiency, presented by Australia’s Independent Brewers Association.
Day: Tuesday February 16th
Time: 2pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT)
The fermentation management process that brewers use today has changed little for thousands of years. Successful outcomes are traditionally arduous and very dependent on the expertise and skill of each brewery’s staff. Can it be improved, as a process? In this webinar, you will learn:
- Challenges with the traditional methods of fermentation analysis and management: product control, repeatability, and efficiency
- What is real-time fermentation monitoring?
- Key metrics of fermentation: Dissolved oxygen, pH, gravity, pressure, temperature, and conductivity
- The key benefits of graphical representation of fermentation data
- Correlating empirical data with subjective evaluation to maintain quality
- Real-world stories about data-driven fermentation in production
Dave Frizzell – Senior Product Development Specialist, Precision Fermentation