BrewMonitor: Real-Time, Comprehensive Fermentation Monitoring
Discover New Levels of Control and Success with Data-Driven Fermentation
The BrewMonitor® System, from Precision Fermentation, is a real-time, end-to-end fermentation monitoring and analysis solution, that is purpose-built to enable brewers to increase quality and profitability through greatly enhanced fermentation-process control. The BrewMonitor System brings the “Internet of Things” (IoT) to the brewing process by collecting fermentation data from your existing tanks, and streaming it to your PC, tablet or smartphone, in real-time.
The BrewMonitor System's pre-built dashboards transform your fermentation tanks into a powerhouse of insight that finally puts brewing control into your hands – ensuring brewed-product quality, increasing your production options, and saving you time and money.
The BrewMonitor System: Comprehensive fermentation data streamed to any device.
BrewMonitor Sensor Hub
- Proprietary device (patent pending), connected to each existing fermentation tank
- High-density sampling
- Multi-sensor array reports real time data via cloud
- Automated cleaning
- Monitor real-time data remotely:
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Temperature (internal/external)
- Access fermentation status anytime, from any web-enabled PC, tablet or phone
- Easily track batch-to-batch consistency with comparison and benchmarking tools
- Instantly assess yeast vitality with user-friendly comparative analytics
- Enter and save manually collected data along with automatically collected data for a single digital data repository
- Automatically triggered email alerts based on custom thresholds, notifying about problems
- Fully SaaS-based – no software to install
It’s exciting how BrewMonitor gives us the ability to really dial in our fermentation trajectory, which informs us about how we can make our beer better the next time around. We’re now able to build specific profiles for different brands, and BrewMonitor’s ease of use is remarkable! It allows us to produce better, more consistent product, and gives us more confidence about what we’re putting out on the shelf.
– Les Stewart, CBO, Trophy Brewing Co.
A lot of the nuances of keeping a flagship beer ‘on-brand’ heavily depend on how consistent you can be. At Bond Brothers, we pay special attention to pH because of how much it influences flavor, but overall, it’s about hittng the same numbers at the same times. If you do not have real-time fermentation data, then you’re always going to be shooting in the dark.
– Whit Baker, Brewmaster, Bond Brothers Beer Company
Fermentation Monitoring in High-Resolution – Real-Time Data & Analytics
Data That Matters
• View all active fermentations,
from multiple locations, in a single dashboard
• Get instant insight about any parameters that are out of range
• Set your own thresholds per fermentation
• Receive automatic alerts about problems, via email and text
...At Your Fingertips
• Get a graphical start-to-finish view of your fermentations from continual sampling
• Replace traditional “snapshot” view with a more complete view based on empirical data
• Use real-time data to analyze, compare and benchmark results
• Expand quality control processes to improve outcomes
BrewMonitor Sensor Hub
Power: 110 VAC
Filter: Low-profile, external filter
Dimensions: 17” l x 10” w x 7” h
Weight: 17 lbs.
Supported tank sample-ports: 1½, 2, or 3”
SmartClean software-driven cleaning process: Use supplied BrewMonitor Sensor Hub Adapter and approved chemicals
Internet connection: Broadband recommended (not required)
WiFi: Open network or password-only accessed network required
Download BrewMonitor Product Sheet
Solve Brewing Problems
- Fermentation failures
- Demand outstripping production
- Quality control issues
- Ensured consistency and reproducibility
- Shrinking profits
- Lack of data
x Major capital investment
x Additional labor
x Equipment purchases
x Facility expansion