BrewMonitor: Remote Fermentation Monitoring for
Advanced Quality Control and Brewery Operations
GET A LIVE DEMO!
The BrewMonitor® System
Introducing BrewMonitor, the world’s first real-time, comprehensive fermentation monitoring solution.
- Live-stream fermentation data to your computer, tablet or phone, 24-7-365
- Automate performance analysis
- Prevent problems, reduce costs
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Temperature (internal/external)
Data That Matters
• View all active fermentations, from multiple locations in a single dashboard
• Receive automatic alerts about problems, via email and text, using user-selected alert thresholds per fermentation
...At Your Fingertips
• Get a graphical start-to-finish view of your fermentations from continual sampling
• Replace traditional “snapshot” sampling with exponentially more data: 1,000 data points per day
• Perform yeast vitality checks with a few mouse clicks
• Easily benchmark and compare batches for consistency
Get a Live Demo Today!
A lot of the nuances of keeping a flagship beer ‘on-brand’ heavily depend on how consistent you can be. At Bond Brothers, we pay special attention to pH because of how much it influences flavor, but overall, it’s about hittng the same numbers at the same times. If you do not have real-time fermentation data, then you’re always going to be shooting in the dark.
– Whit Baker, Brewmaster, Bond Brothers Beer Company
Seeing past fermentation results side-by-side with BrewMonitor really helps with dialing in our core brands. Unexpected benefit – I'm actually getting more sleep since I can see that my fermentations are on track instead of the worry keeping me up at night.
- Luke McGuire, Head Brewer, Spiral Brewery
It’s exciting how BrewMonitor gives us the ability to really dial in our fermentation trajectory, which informs us about how we can make our beer better the next time around. We’re now able to build specific profiles for different brands, and BrewMonitor’s ease of use is remarkable! It allows us to produce better, more consistent product, and gives us more confidence about what we’re putting out on the shelf.
– Les Stewart, CBO, Trophy Brewing Company