Precision Fermentation Careers
Join us! Precision Fermentation is on a mission to empower brewers to leverage leading-edge technology to expand their artistic horizons, drive operational efficiency and gain maximum business value. We are always on the lookout for bright and motivated professionals to help us deliver our groundbreaking solutions across the globe. Here's a summary of benefits for Precision Fermentation employees:
Vacation and Holidays
All full-time employees are eligible for unlimited paid-time-off, beginning on their first day of employment, as well as 11 holidays per calendar year.
All full-time employees and their dependents are eligible to join the company medical, dental, and vision insurance plans after 30 days of employment, with the monthly premium for employees covered at 100% (monthly premium for dependents to be paid by employees).
Life & Disability Insurance
All full-time employees are eligible to join the company life and disability insurance plans after 30 days with the monthly premium for employees covered at 100%.
401k Retirement Plan
All employees are eligible to participate in the company 401k retirement plan after 90 days of employment.
All employees receive a monthly cell-phone stipend.
Monthly (optional) virtual activities and other team-building events throughout the year.
Senior Product Manager
Precision Fermentation is hiring a Senior Product Manager to lead the development of our BrewIQ system. This is a unique opportunity to oversee the development of a platform that incorporates hardware and software, data science and machine learning, and SaaS and supply chain management to improve quality and efficiency in brewing.
Who are you?
Someone with demonstrated product experience and a passion for the brewing industry to lead the product management function at PFI.
You will collaborate with sales, customer success and technical support to gather insights around business opportunities & user needs and work closely with members of the product team - design, development and product marketing - to deliver on shared objectives. If you love making products and love making beer, this could be your dream job.
What you bring to PFI
- At least 5 years of product management and product leadership experience with technology-powered products in a startup environment
- Experience with B2B SaaS product management
- Demonstrated understanding of current techniques and methods of product discovery and product delivery, delivering delightful experiences that gracefully solve user problems
- Product-led growth experience including product experimentation, feature flagging, A/B testing, and optimization
- Experience in successfully implementing, living, and leading agile best practices to deliver value quickly and consistently
- Willingness to embrace the ‘nuts and bolts’ of product management such as backlog management, sprint planning, retrospectives and road mapping
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Appreciation for beer and the beverage industry in general, and some understanding of the craft/commercial brewing process
In your role you
- Work closely with company leadership to refine our product vision
- Serve as the lead Product Manager, with a Product Growth mindset, for the BrewIQ system
- Own the product discovery process, working closely with prospects and customers to understand their needs and identify problems PFI can solve
- Manage the agile process, working closely with Engineering, Design, QA, Sales, and Marketing to ensure customer needs are understood, problems to be solved are well defined, and the team has the information and resources necessary to win big
- Organize and refine feature requests, manage backlog, prioritize enhancements and assist in the entire end-to-end product delivery process, from idea to testing
- Implement and own PLG methodologies for experimentation. Own and manage product roadmaps for all products in your portfolio. Provide transparency on product roadmaps using all the tools available to create internal buy-in on roadmap and vision
- Develop an outcomes-based set of KPIs for the product suite and track product performance and client outcomes to iterate and improve on solutions
- Produce internal documentation to support development, product launch, support/services, and sales and marketing initiatives
- Clearly communicate product release plans, benefits and results, to internal stakeholders
- Work with marketing to ensure that the values and benefits of our solutions are clearly communicated to the market
- Serve as a subject matter expert to assist with sales and support
Hybrid or Remote
Apply by submitting your resume with cover letter to email@example.com