**UPDATE – This webinar is available on-demand – MBAA members only. Watch now » **
Save the date! We’re excited to announce that Precision Fermentation will be presenting a special webinar on July 14, 2020, hosted by the Master Brewers Association of the Americas – The Connected Brewer: Leveraging Real-Time Fermentation Monitoring to Elevate Product Quality and Operational Efficiency.
Day: Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Time: 12 noon Central Time
Cost: Free for MBAA members / $49 for non-members
The fermentation management process that brewers use today has changed little for thousands of years. Successful outcomes are traditionally arduous and very dependent on the expertise and skill of each brewery’s staff. Can it be improved, as a process? In this webinar, you will learn:
- Challenges with the traditional methods of fermentation analysis and management: product control, repeatability, and efficiency
- What is real-time fermentation monitoring?
- Key metrics of fermentation: DO, pH, density, pressure, temperature, and conductivity
- The key benefits of graphical representation of fermentation data
- Correlating empirical data with a subjective evaluation to maintain quality
- Additional business benefits associated with real-time monitoring
Dr. Tim Wadkins, Advisor, Precision Fermentation
Dave Frizzell, Science Technician, Precision Fermentation
MBAA Members: Watch On-Demand